Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad to wfp gradual

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Did similar a couple of years back. I got back to Heathrow and my baggage was lost enroute. I didn't care, I just wanted to go home to bed /emoticons/biggrin.png. My stuff turned up a few days later via courier, I think I was still p155ed then :confused:
It takes 2 or 3 days to recover!

and to think i was worried because i knocked back a one litre bottle of sherry the other night.......:rolleyes:

ta tuffers will try it that way on the pole today....all little squares...and .....best bit...nobody in...and then...off to my friend richards...:eek:hey his twenty pound notes are as good as anyones...

Those small ro/di are painfully slow to produce pure water so would be best not to buy a small ro/di under 400 gpd as they are in my book a waste of time, money & effort especially if you are on a water meter.

@doug atkinson does a good 4021 set up at a reasonable cost.

[media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Those small ro/di are painfully slow to produce pure water so would be best not to buy a small ro/di under 400 gpd as they are in my book a waste of time, money & effort especially if you are on a water meter.
@doug atkinson does a good 4021 set up at a reasonable cost.

[media]

Thank you Smurf....Apprciated answered some questions for me.

Been after a backpack and trolley for a while......will Investigate further once my mind and body recovers from the lads weekend away:confused:
The only thing with a back pack its not versatile, as you expand further in to wfp, my advice to any one would be to set your trolley system up on a pump box with a controller as you can use that on a trolley, out a trailer, in a van with a tank, or even out your car with barrels. Would save you buying a back pack and then having to eventually buy a pump and controller.

The only thing with a back pack its not versatile, as you expand further in to wfp, my advice to any one would be to set your trolley system up on a pump box with a controller as you can use that on a trolley, out a trailer, in a van with a tank, or even out your car with barrels. Would save you buying a back pack and then having to eventually buy a pump and controller.
Yeah exactly what I was thinking of doing Seye /emoticons/wink.png

Back