Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tradding.. how to stop the bucket spilling?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The mistake I made after I gave my van floor 2 layers of protecacote was to bin the small remainder in the tin.  A couple years on and its chipped away a bit in the heavy traffic areas and I can't touch it up.
Should be easy enough to paint over it even in a different colour if need be, I bought to much as it happens but kept a small old paint tin to dispense it into from the larger tin for touching up etc, I have the one with the granules in so it makes sense to mix it up in the large tin then just dispense into a smaller tin and add the accelerator if needed, I give mine a quick thin coat around every 6 months 

Get a spray bottle and fill it with some of your purified water. Spray it on the inside of the windows, wipe/scrub with microfibre cloth, then go over it with a glass microfibre cloth. Then, with the glass microfibre, detail around the edges - done.

Nice and simple.

You won't need all of that trad gear (although it'd be good for you to practise with). For a small job like that, the spray bottle will suit you down to the ground. ?

Back