Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Traditional to Waterfed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Naaah. Got the will? You’ll find the way!

I get a 7m extendable ladder on a trailer on the back of a bicycle. People thought I was mad but it gets the job done because I really want it to work!

If your round is condensed then dropping off water wouldn’t be an issue!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I would tip my hat to you but it’s covering my receding hair line haha.

There used to be a guy round here with a bike and trailer set up... ain’t seen him in a couple of years... was he you @windowgleamtrowbridge? It’s not a common thing is all. He was from Dursley

Naaah. Got the will? You’ll find the way!

I get a 7m extendable ladder on a trailer on the back of a bicycle. People thought I was mad but it gets the job done because I really want it to work!

If your round is condensed then dropping off water wouldn’t be an issue!

It’s certainly doable but will be a major ball ache. You wanna be makin life easier not harder. Green pro clean ltd put a vid up showing a system where your pole clips on the back of your van and your hose automatically wreels in. It’s crazy how far things have come. I remember the old fibre glass poles, vikan brushes and hose lock connectors. Reminiscing on jack daniels???

Back