Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Treated Myself....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

...to a 32" led flat screen toshiba /emoticons/smile.png

Been saying to the missus for years that we should get rid of the old chunky sony, this morning the speakers blew.

Drop into tesco on the way home .....£238 on offer, plus spend £300 or more and get 6 months interest free monthly payments. So chucked in a lead, a wall mount and other bits so it totaled £306 lol. £51 a month. Bargin!!

So finally I can play Xbox on HD /emoticons/smile.png lol

...to a 32" led flat screen toshiba /emoticons/smile.png
Been saying to the missus for years that we should get rid of the old chunky sony, this morning the speakers blew.

Drop into tesco on the way home .....£238 on offer, plus spend £300 or more and get 6 months interest free monthly payments. So chucked in a lead, a wall mount and other bits so it totaled £306 lol. £51 a month. Bargin!!

So finally I can play Xbox on HD /emoticons/smile.png lol
Cheap as chips mate.. I took out a phone contract, received a 50" plasma TV HD with built in freeview. £35 a month contract. TV is a cracker.. New contract is due next June... will choose something else.. Not bad.

Lol no buT it has a USB port so now I can watch window cleaning videos in HD /emoticons/smile.png
That it has. I put all my movies on to a USB and watch the movies on the box. Think I'm going to go for the 43" HD TV and put it in our bedroom.

OMG is that for real?? How many times have you used them?
What's the catch?
No catch I promise. You just have to sign up for a two year contract. That's it, apart from choosing the phone and phone deal you want, ie minutes, texts and data...
I use mine for my business anyway so claim most of it back.

No catch I promise. You just have to sign up for a two year contract. That's it, apart from choosing the phone and phone deal you want, ie minutes, texts and data...
I use mine for my business anyway so claim most of it back.
If you use it for business can't you claim it all back instead ofmost?

I was just thinking I might get the nexus on orange with 1gb and a free toshiba laptop for the business lol
You will need two contracts with that. I have the Nexus 7, no-way was I going to buy the ipad price. Nexus 7, is a great tablet, and fast.

Its down as my personal phone and in my name not my company name. I do make personal calls too' date=' so claim 90% back. [/quote']Oh right, I got my phone in my name and use it as my main phone to ring family all the time other private calls and still claim all of it as business.

Aha, Yes, I'm a sole trader... To be honest, I just let the wife do my books, she does a good job. I just giver her all my receipts etc, and she does the rest.

Oh right' date=' I got my phone in my name and use it as my main phone to ring family all the time other private calls and still claim all of it as business.[/quote']I have just asked the Ruth (the wife) she has said she claims for the lot, I thought 90%, but hey what do I know, I'm only a man. /emoticons/tongue.png

I have just asked the Ruth (the wife) she has said she claims for the lot' date=' I thought 90%, but hey what do I know, I'm only a man. /emoticons/tongue.png[/quote']Lol if in doubt ask the boss! Lol

Latest Posts

Back