Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Treated Myself....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice find, if I pick 4 more customers up, I might just get a second phone and not use it! Just to get the tv! Lol

Nice find' date=' if I pick 4 more customers up, I might just get a second phone and not use it! Just to get the tv! Lol[/quote']Not so fast :huh: ....example......

£209.99 for a Galaxy Ace phone + £41.00 x 24 month contract =£984.00 = a total of £1193.99 /emoticons/ohmy.png .

You can buy this same 3DTV for £629........

http://www.beales.co.uk/Electricals-TVs/LG-42LW450U-42-Inch-3D-Full-HD-LED-TV-with-Freeview/21271

As they say.....nothing's for free /emoticons/wink.png

Not so fast :huh: ....example......£209.99 for a Galaxy Ace phone + £41.00 x 24 month contract =£984.00 = a total of £1193.99 /emoticons/ohmy.png .

You can buy this same 3DTV for £629........

http://www.beales.co.uk/Electricals-TVs/LG-42LW450U-42-Inch-3D-Full-HD-LED-TV-with-Freeview/21271

As they say.....nothing's for free /emoticons/wink.png
thats if you go for that tv,

if you go for the Samsung 43 inch HD Ready TV

you get the phone for free, and the cheapest you get it for is £26 a month.

my business mobile is £35 a month without any gift! so i would be better off on that! lol

Some belting gifts on there. If I didn't buy the Nexus 7, i would have gone for the Samsung Tablet this year. That 50" TV we have got is a bargain. I gave the mother in law (outlaw) our old LCD which was 36", it looks like a portable TV now when we go round.

Nice find' date=' if I pick 4 more customers up, I might just get a second phone and not use it! Just to get the tv! Lol[/quote']

thats if you go for that tv,if you go for the Samsung 43 inch HD Ready TV

you get the phone for free, and the cheapest you get it for is £26 a month.

my business mobile is £35 a month without any gift! so i would be better off on that! lol
My reply was in response to yours!Meaning if you only wanted the TV, it would be cheaper to buy the TV elsewhere duh /emoticons/tongue.png !

OH! And the LG is a 3D HD TV....not just HD ready, and I doubt wether the tariffs are the same either.

So not realy 'like for like' eh.

My reply was in response to yours!Meaning if you only wanted the TV, it would be cheaper to buy the TV elsewhere duh /emoticons/tongue.png !

OH! And the LG is a 3D HD TV....not just HD ready, and I doubt wether the tariffs are the same either.

So not realy 'like for like' eh.
i know the LG was a 3d and not the same, i was just saying that there are tvs there that wouldnt need to pay for the phone and the contract,

i never said that i would go for the 3d tv anyway, just want a bigger flat screen, not even bothered if it was hd or not

i know the LG was a 3d and not the same, i was just saying that there are tvs there that wouldnt need to pay for the phone and the contract,i never said that i would go for the 3d tv anyway, just want a bigger flat screen, not even bothered if it was hd or not
Yeah, you don't want to watch me in Full HD, honest... YAK.

663761-kojak02_large.jpg

You asked..LOL

Latest Posts

Back