Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trolley System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It could be me but the reel doesn't look the best of quality I'm so heavy handed  I couldn't see the reel lasting me that long.

francie said:
That would be heavy enough to hog around mate, but looks good.
Please be aware that advertising is not allowed on the forum except paid ads about which you would need to speak to @Gav

Thanks

Unfortunately I cannot answer the question on where the trolleys are from as the Moderators have deemed it as advertising.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Best regards

Daniel Whitehead

Equipment4Industry

www.facebook.com/equip4ind

Wtf . I bet your allowed to tell me where I can buy an slx 25 from tho . I thought this was a forum to help window cleaners and pas on info and such . 

Wtf . I bet your allowed to tell me where I can buy an slx 25 from tho . I thought this was a forum to help window cleaners and pas on info and such . 
I think it's pretty obvious it's equip4ind product. If Alex gardiner was coming on to talk about the pole it might be viewed differently to someone with no interest in the company telling you. Try looking on equipment4industry Facebook link and I'm sure you will find out how to buy the trolley on there

You can't advertise your own products without paying for the privilege, that is clearly stated in the rules

It is as simple as that as it is advertising that pays to keep this forum running

Recommending a tool that is nothing do do with you is perfectly fine as that is what the forum is about

Last edited by a moderator:
Lad I employ part time  uses a pf trolly all day, I use it more than I thought I would to be honest. Easier than pulling hose round multiple obstacles in some gardens. Add a bungee cord to stop barrel falling off an it's a great bit of kit. 

I really think the pf trollies are overpriced. Plus I think the barrel makes em look cheap . We have a gardiners backpack strapped on a sack truck with a hose reel fastened on . Looks a lot more pro and a lot cheaper . The only problem with em is the pump isn't strong enough with 30 metres of hose on .also an extra 10 litres or so would be perfect . Now these trollies look pro, they hold a good amount of water and are a reasonable price . As long as the pump is decent they look the best I've seen . Would like to feel in the flesh first tho . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed like the fact that you can carry 45 litres of water,thee only down side for me was that was told it's a 60psi

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I have gone down pf trolley route and seems good at the sec although doesn't compare to van system is working well. I'm using with a 100m reel as well. Went for it over other options due to 100psi pump

What is the point in putting a 60 psi pump in . Why not put a 100 in . Hardly any price difference surely . Looks like we're sticking with the backpack . I've looked at every trolley out there and each one has some fault somewhere . 

Best trolley around is xline the one which holds 25l barrels it's lightweight, handle is great, can bump over anything and best of all it will last forever as can't rust away like pf trolley and bayersan. Bad point is only the price at 695.00 

Fortunately my mate stripped his of the pump/battery so I put my own bits on and it's great. 

Yeh ,price wise best of building your own . But I just don't like the plastic barrel . I think it looks amateurish . And I refuse to pay 600 to 800 quid for someone else to make one with a barrel stuck on it . The x line 45 litre one looks good and I nearly got one , but it got a lot of bad reviews , mainly the handle is too low . Also no hose reel on it . Now the one this lads selling actually looked well put together , but 60 psi .?  May as well stick to the backpack on a trolley . 

Back