Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm Cruel :D

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

We had fish and chips for tea. Next door but one to the chippy is a Chinese take away. Not a single person in the Chinese apart from the woman who takes the orders. I got out the car and she was watching me, I walked towards the Chinese but just before I got to the door I turned and headed for the chippy.

Am I a :devil:

Haha... I went in a chippy the other day and the women taking the order was Chinese.... confusion or what... worlds gone mad... only joking lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had fish and chips for tea. Next door but one to the chippy is a Chinese take away. Not a single person in the Chinese apart from the woman who takes the orders. I got out the car and she was watching me, I walked towards the Chinese but just before I got to the door I turned and headed for the chippy.
Naughty tuffers

like your style now go and walk towards a new car showroom at the weekend......oh you should see their little faces light up...:devil:

LOL.

Next time you order from that Chinese, don't be surprised if you find something extra in your foo yung.

Aha Where I live there is a Chinese, pizza place and chippy you pull up and everyone in the pizza place is praying tough business round here small town/big village - within a mile radius... 4 chinese's 2 pizza places 3 indians 3 chippys 2 big coops small sainsburys 6 convenience stores @Tuffers you would love it round here

Back