unexpected easy day today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by daveyboy, Nov 25, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Messaged a custy last night to say i would be round today...i do her house..her mums and her uncles on the same day each month and all are big jobs
    Never had any issues and the mum pays for all 3 while i am there
    Replied they have just lost a family member so can i do it in a week or so once the funeral and stuff is out the way
    Even i am not that heartless to moan about that
    However it does leave me with time on my hands today as the rest of the week is already sorted. .or do more today and half day friday maybe
    Today feels good to me

Advertisement
  2. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

I'm on a easy quotes day today, no cleans at all, found block booking quotes into one day every other week or so works well for me at the mo, saves running about all over the place.

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

A day on WCF then? ;)

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

You mean like everyday Gav
    I am on here between jobs at the moment
    Just off to do a fascia job

5. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

Get out while the weather is good!

I'm actually a hypocrite. Currently playing guitar and sipping my third coffee.

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I'm done for the day now woohoo
    Usually i would stay out and get ahead but feeling tired and sore the last couple of days so gonna take it easy

7. TolishAPurd

Good call mate. We all winge about excuses, but there are a few we need to be understanding on, and death is probably the main one. At least she didnt cancel for the month, shows they are keepers.

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

They are good custys TolishAPurd
    Then you get others like my brothers sister in law who said can i leave it a few weeks as they are having their garden done..they are actually having the lawn swapped for fake grass like my brother did the other month and i cleaned his standing on the soil while they were doing the job
    Some people have shite excuses ..her last 1 was can i leave it as they have just got a new puppy
    The only reason i tolerate them is because they are my brothers family and my brothers wife is my wifes best mate since school which is how they met through us

9. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I hate doing work for family/people you know sometimes. I've been getting loads of customers through my wife's work. She's a hairdresser/make up artist and when my work comes up in conversation she passes my details on to them. I had one of her customers yesterday that I've been doing for a few months now. Front garden, back garden and side alley was all covered in dog ****. I was never more than two foot away from a turd. If that was any other customer I would have walked away but this family and their extended family earn my wife a very decent chunk of money so I don't want to rock the boat or upset them.

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

It's a pain innit

Advertisement