Unger ninja scraper

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by boarcity, Oct 18, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#1 boarcity, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    see these are now on sale at cleaning spot. have any of the members got one yet?look great but they are a bit pricey . ninjascraper.jpg what about these new non rusting blades that fit them ?

if so whats the verdict? im shortly going to have to replace my lots scrapers[ unger ergotec 6 inchers] ,several years old, beaten to death ,never were that great-

scrapers im on about, not my workers ]

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Must admit the scraper looks good, but I'd have to see it in person before I buy it. On my last unger scraper, the plastic holder that you press the blade on to was the skinniest flimseyest thing, and broke after just a few uses. So the whole thing is now useless and I cant remember where I bought it from. Luckily I've still got my triumph one which has been reliable.

3. TolishAPurd

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. norm

norm Grand Master

blades on scraper rust up quick and it looks the business havent seen them before

Advertisement