Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Univalve Difficult to turn off.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have a 35' pole without a univalve and I really miss it. During the holiday period I will be fitting a univalve to it and leaving a tail out the bottom so my hoseless fitting will reach.
My 25’ pokes have a long piece of hose hanging out the bottom that way I can add my 35’and also 44’ extensions ?

I've only had difficulty when using fan jets.. it's the pressure. Had same univalve for 3 years still works great but bought a spare last week as I thought you never know! 

I've only had difficulty when using fan jets.. it's the pressure. Had same univalve for 3 years still works great but bought a spare last week as I thought you never know! 
We only use fan jets. That's all we've ever used. We've been using Univalves for quite a while now. Never had a problem with them. We do make sure to set them up properly, with a bit of free play to allow them space to operate.

We keep some spares as well. Like you say "you never know." ??

Back