Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

University Project- Ladder Safety

WCF

Help Support WCF:

done , will you put up a pic of your safety device and youll get plenty of feedback on here , also theres a few ladder safety experts on here

Thanks a lot guys. Really helping with my project. I will post up pictures when I get to the design stage of my project. Would be nice to get some advice from the safety experts /emoticons/smile.png

Also done

Going to be tough to create a new design ladder safety device as so many already are out there and to be honest none comes even close to an ankalad stabaliser I currently use.

Cheers. Yeah it will be tough but not impossible. Ankaland seems to be a reocurring theme between window cleaners might have to research into this device. /emoticons/smile.png

Hey guys Based on your feedback I have created a new survey to aid my research. This one however does not just concern Ladder Safety but Working with heights safety in general. If you could take the time to fill out this one it would be much appreciated. Cheers /emoticons/smile.png

Please follow this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8WZJ38M

Back