Upvc cleaning products

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by Shiny, Mar 22, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Can anybody recommend a good upvc cleaner, I use astonish cream cleaner which is great for removing greying but does nt have much impact on heavily stained sills. I ve got a few conservatory deep cleans coming up so looking for a product that will make an impression on badly stained frames and sills ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

he shiny ...i do have one but i cant find where i got it from and havent actually used it yet...well except for removing the ink type stains which came off the rubber seals on some windows and nicely stained the white upvc frame...it worked great on that ...sx siroflex i think its called sorry cant be more useful i tend to dodge a lot of extra work and sneak off home as i the lazy windowcleaner these days.

3. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Cheers cnc, just had a look on amazon and found it, yea your right it is called Siroflex it does have good reviews on amazon, looks like Siroflex do a glass cleaner as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. cheapncheerful

hi yes i did buy both have been dropping the glass cleaner on my applicator to help shift the storm muck..the trouble is there is such a wide variety of stuff out there and how do you know which is the best....unless you ask on here...:)

5. mr shine

mr shine Guru

hi shiny i think its papa smurf on here uses and recommends siroflex so talk to him and he will put you right , im using doktor power on white pvc and find it great but i must try out the siroflex myself

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Most cream or solvent based upvc cleaners plus some elbow grease will work. Also damp magic sponges will work on most plastic stains too only because it is an abrasive so best not to used them on glass.

Best you have a play and find out what works best for you;)

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i used a flash magic erraser an there ace last a bit longer than a magic spung, ill let u i nto a secret there also fine on glass to get rid of greassy marks;)

8. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Link to the magic sponges please would like to try them out .)

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Over 400 on fleabay

10. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Just type in magic sponge in eBay tuffers yeah?

Advertisement