Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upvc cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damp on there own soso as depends how bad the stains are. Really stubborn stains I found they don't work very well so have to go for a chem aswell or use another method like a cream/solvent cleaner instead applied with a scrub pad.

I also found out a couple of days ago that celit bang limescale & shine works ok too on stained plastic again applied using a scrub pad.

Darn I regret now not taking any before and after pics to so you all how good celit bang limescale & shine really is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a possible 1st clean at a farm coming up, And we all know how much flies etc loves farms, Some of them are really stubborn and will take some work by the looks, What sort of combination would you recommend smurf?

Cillit Bang is very good on water stained windows too :thumbsup:

As for the farm clean, you could try magic sponge with diluted Virosol on it. If you use it neat, it can stain painted surfaces.

I have just ordered this stuff on Amazon, done a job last week and used 3m fast cut plus, its a car compounding cream, it worked great but costs over £30 a litre:eek:, I had already got the 3m stuff, don't really want ta be using much of it!!! searched amazon for pvc cleaner and this came up, it has really good reviews too, plus cost £3.98 delivered!/emoticons/biggrin.png

I normally carry a selection of things to try so best see what works best for you./emoticons/wink.png

I have a possible 1st clean at a farm coming up, And we all know how much flies etc loves farms, Some of them are really stubborn and will take some work by the looks, What sort of combination would you recommend smurf?

Back