Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

rains stopped

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

jambo113

well the rains stopped for the last hour and its starting to dry up so gonna go get a few windows done just hope it holds off untill tea time

I can't believe we havnt had hardly any up on Carlisle Cumbria is usually the worst place in England for it. Glad to hear it's stopped just hope it doesn't come this way.

it was ok yesterday ****ty today here tho and supposed to be sunny tomorow so iv got 5-6 houses to do today so going to try get them done tomorow now

another date of emails and ringing around

managed to get 9 houses done yest, plus gave a price to a local restaurant and got a meeting with the manager of a local hotel, after doing not alot for the last 2 weeks cos of the poxy weather!

managed to get 9 houses done yest, plus gave a price to a local restaurant and got a meeting with the manager of a local hotel, after doing not alot for the last 2 weeks cos of the poxy weather!
How do you contact them I'm finding it hard to get the correct person.

places like restaurants and hotels i just go in and ask for the manager, when i see them i just say hi, i was wondering if you had a window cleaner for the premises at the moment, and take it from there, if they don't then try and leave them a price, if they do find out if its on a contract or just an arrangement, are they happy with the service, would they like a price anyway while im there? if there interested but not just yet i will leave some literature and find out when their current contract runs out, and then go back nearer the time.

much the same as domestics really, just make sure you always ask for the manager and be as polite and professional as you can

Latest Posts

Back