Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van fleet insurance cost.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

smearclear

I am thinking of getting a fleet insurance two vans can it be done if so what is the best age to put down for the drivers.
and who would you go with.
Thanks Carl

I am thinking of getting a fleet insurance two vans can it be done if so what is the best age to put down for the drivers.
and who would you go with.
Thanks Carl
Our vans are insured with alexander swan some say they are very expensive but I find them ok , anyone under 25 and it will be expensive some won’t insure you , I would just ring around and compare quotes fir your needs don’t forget to declare any water tanks etc .

I recently got an employee added on my van insurance and hes only a learner ,aged 27 been with me 9yrs but never driven , it was 150 to add him on . im paying for his driving lessons too 37.50 per hour BSM

I recently got an employee added on my van insurance and hes only a learner ,aged 27 been with me 9yrs but never driven , it was 150 to add him on . im paying for his driving lessons too 37.50 per hour BSM
It will probably increase in price once he has passed the test as they view learners as safer as they are supervised

It will probably increase in price once he has passed the test as they view learners as safer as they are supervised
thats interesting. hes taking AGES to get up to the mark ,at first i was paying for him to have a 2 hr lesson each week but i cut back to 1 hr per week as progress was v.slow .Does drive the van but isnt keen .Years back i had a second van the worker was a bit of a sod he wrote it off not 20 feet from where i was eating my lunch in a sarnie shop. by the way, wixon gibbs i dont think have a vineyard theyre designers

Latest Posts

Back