Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Everyone's insurance goes upeach year.

I'd edge your chances at calling them saying you don't want to renew and they will ask what price you have found give last years price. Worth a 5 minute phone call

Got my cheapest quote through admiral, been with them for the van for 3 or 4 years now. Renewal was about £400, (which was £100 more than last year) rang them up to complain about the jump and get about £40 knocked off...

Thanks
when I tried Alexander Swan before they have always come out much more but I’ll give them a try.

it’s not gone up a huge amount so I may just stay but I’ll have a look about Firs.
I was with APlan and tried Alexander Swan, for the umpteenth time, who chased me for the business and I got it for just over £750 in May. Just tried Admiral and it has come out much more expensive, £1100. Before all the cheapskates start saying they only pay £400 put 20,000 miles as your annual mileage and then see your premium

Thanks
when I tried Alexander Swan before they have always come out much more but I’ll give them a try.

it’s not gone up a huge amount so I may just stay but I’ll have a look about Firs.
Alexander Swan have always been more expensive for me not massively this year maybe £40.00 more than Admiral but I just stuck with Admiral

Admiral, you can do an online quote with them and it has a water tank as mod in the drop-down menus I've been with them for a few years now

I was with APlan and tried Alexander Swan, for the umpteenth time, who chased me for the business and I got it for just over £750 in May. Just tried Admiral and it has come out much more expensive, £1100. Before all the cheapskates start saying they only pay £400 put 20,000 miles as your annual mileage and then see your premium
I’ve been with admiral a few years now
Never been affected by mileage
I pay around 400 lol with business cover plus wife named driver with business use for her own business
Only a bipper but still cheap when I had bigger vans
We have multi car policy so with the other 3 cars on as well we get a good deal on all of them

I’ve been with admiral a few years now
Never been affected by mileage
I pay around 400 lol with business cover plus wife named driver with business use for her own business
Only a bipper but still cheap when I had bigger vans
We have multi car policy so with the other 3 cars on as well we get a good deal on all of them
Can't do multi car with a Ltd company and the van is £20k as well so not exactly a like for like quote ?

Renewal time again..... From £800 to £1500
Aplan is cheapest this year at £1300 🤦‍♂️

My question is what extra options do you take? Thanks

Replacement vehicle with reach and wash van: 125.00
Legal cover with reach and wash van if you have a non fault accident: 31.00 - will take that only I think....

Renewal time again..... From £800 to £1500
Aplan is cheapest this year at £1300 🤦‍♂️

My question is what extra options do you take? Thanks

Replacement vehicle with reach and wash van: 125.00
Legal cover with reach and wash van if you have a non fault accident: 31.00 - will take that only I think....
OMG that's expensive!! How old are you? 19

I have a full package deal with protected no claims, legal cover, replacement van, tool cover and so on
Pay just under £450 with Alexander Swan

Did you know reach and wash is an ionic systems brand word.

Almost 50, clean license, no claims. Must be a London tax...

Just got email from comparthemerkat; "don't forget about your van insurance quotes starting from £4,749.53"

Did anyone use the hire van provided and paid by the insurance?

Almost 50, clean license, no claims. Must be a London tax...

Just got email from comparthemerkat; "don't forget about your van insurance quotes starting from £4,749.53"

Did anyone use the hire van provided and paid by the insurance?
You must have a rolls royce work van with gold plated wheels. that quote as it's a right royal rip off
Is it an EV van?

Latest Posts

Back