Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Done mine about an hour ago.
£466.50 with Aviva.
£450 excess and 7000 miles per year.
Full no claims bonus.
The original renewal estimate was £489, but i haggled. Never except the first price they give you 👍

Done mine about an hour ago.
£466.50 with Aviva.
£450 excess and 7000 miles per year.
Full no claims bonus.
The original renewal estimate was £489, but i haggled. Never except the first price they give you 👍
Mine is a similar price to yours this year

Fully comp
Breakdown with home start
Free dashcam
No excess if cam footage uploaded

£468

The same insurer(Atlantic) renewal quote was £519 with no dashcam and no homestart!

Always shop around!👍

You must have a rolls royce work van with gold plated wheels. that quote as it's a right royal rip off
Is it an EV van?
VW Transporter with Grippatank system. Checked all comparison websites and few separate insurers and couldn't get any cheaper, Aplan was cheapest this year for me.

Have you personally spoken to an insurer or broker? Call Alexander Swan and speak to Claire or Sharon
I deal with Pietro but just got a new van, without a tank as it's my Gutter van, and found Admiral cheapest on the new van, no no claims. Got them to quote for my Ducato, with an 800l tank in, and they were £70 cheaper than last years premium.
Assuming a 20% increase this would make them over £200 cheaper.

Latest Posts

Back