Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Insurance for young driver?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi All,

We have a guy working for us and I'd like to send him out in his own van.

The problem is he's only 19 (20 in May)... He passed his driving test in September 2017, so has had his licence for 2.5 years.

Does anyone know of any good insurance companies that will insure him but won't cost the earth... I appreciate it will be a bit more expensive because of his age but some of the quotes I've had so far are ridiculous.

Thanks,
Andy ?

Hi All,

We have a guy working for us and I'd like to send him out in his own van.

The problem is he's only 19 (20 in May)... He passed his driving test in September 2017, so has had his licence for 2.5 years.

Does anyone know of any good insurance companies that will insure him but won't cost the earth... I appreciate it will be a bit more expensive because of his age but some of the quotes I've had so far are ridiculous.

Thanks,
Andy ?
Put him under your own insurance Andy. 

It may be worth looking at the van you intend to insure too. Something both small in size and engine wise will potentially be less to insure. It might be worth a quick quote online to determine.

Latest Posts

Back