Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO alex gardiner or anyone else that knows for sure

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Do that give you the brush piping etc
Yes! Click on Gardiners and configure your pole to your liking. You get a protecta ball and 'o' ring fitted to your pole hose too aaaand a free pen and free key ring thingy :thumbsup:

Hi @James Allen, I cant see any pictures but I can confirm I clean many 2 and 3 storey property's with my poles, however I did purchase the extension piece for my SLX25 just to give me a bit off extra reach on some of the 3 storey property's with hard to reach windows above conservatories ect.

Hi @James Allen, I cant see any pictures but I can confirm I clean many 2 and 3 storey property's with my poles, however I did purchase the extension piece for my SLX25 just to give me a bit off extra reach on some of the 3 storey property's with hard to reach windows above conservatories ect.
Hi greener sorry should have been these 2 storey houses that are poping up on new estates

Latest Posts

Back