van signwriting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Midlands_Cleaners, Mar 1, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

Getting me van signwritten and after some second opinions .... im thinking to go with this but im gonna drop the chekatrade logos ideally i want the thermopure logo up by the midlands one but i cant fit it in and want the midlands one to cover that panel, anything that you would change or think would look better advice appreciated.
    van design.jpg

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

looks good to me...nice van too....

3. TolishAPurd

Your logo looks great, but I would definately scrap the Thermopure logo (or at least make it smaller), it detracts from yours IMHO. Its also a bit confusing to customers considering they probably won't even know what Thermopure is. I would also ditch the checkatrade logo, it has a bit of a cowboyish reputation, and again, I think it detracts from your own logo and colour scheme. By taking away some of that stuff, you may even have space to put some of the services you offer e.g Trad, reach and wash, gutters, conservatories, etc.

Just my opinions, but others may dissagree.

4. laddergarder

5. Midlands_Cleaners

thanks for your input, i was going to drop the checkatrade logo anyways was unsure what to do about the thermopure id like it on there but struggling to fit it on and it does dominate the van a wee bit as it stands so probably remove, cheers ladder garder thats a interesting read and makes sense some food for thought in there. with the thermo and chakatrade logo removed would you try and fit the federation window cleaners, safe contractor, ipaf logos etc or leave as it is? also im thinking about putting something like this caution.jpg for health and safety reason but i cant see how i could fit it in and it look decent

6. laddergarder

you could do a one liner on the door, if you remove the thermopure. I would put a tag line there if it was me though.

7. laddergarder

keep it simple, I don't have a traffic vector but something like this is what I would do...

Attached Files:

8. Neil

Neil Grand Master

#8 Neil, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Looks good mate

9. Midlands_Cleaners

£200 for above design minus chekcatrade logo seem reasonable?

10. Extremecleansussex

Extremecleansussex Active Member

£200 is a good price. Are you having the back door done too?

The thermopure logo only tells other window cleaners that you've got an ionics system. Your customers won't have a clue or care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement