Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp trolley diy tutorial

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've found since using a van mount I'm less worried about using more water but I soon found out the higher the flow rate the quicker I can rinse properly. So in effect I can use less water when I turn off the flow when it's not needed.

Yeah ive considered it and might get one put on, i had one on my old trolley but never changed it, i quite like the speed as it is and because i have an aqua adapter on my pole im constantly turning it on andoff inbetween windows.
Theres this guy on facebook who was selling a flow control for £10, apparently he has sent some to wagga who is testing it out, i might get that one, or is there one u would recommendi got? I wanted absolute minimal on here due to weight and tidyness but i think i can afford to put a flow rate control on it /emoticons/smile.png
For what they are mate, just put one of these on. It will control the flow all you need and very cheap too. Just be prepared to wait a couple of weeks for it to come :thumbsup: These are all the basic ones are made from anyway.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Pulse-Width-Modulator-PWM-12V-40V-10A-DC-Motor-Speed-Control-Switch-Governor-/400603057253?pt=UK_BOI_Industrial_Automation_Control_ET&hash=item5d45cd8c65

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank u.Tats very cheap, are u sure it works? Lol
Yes mate, I've got one on my trolley. To be honest I usually leave it at a certain setting. used this one every week since about March and never burned out or had any trouble :thumbsup:

Yeah ive considered it and might get one put on, i had one on my old trolley but never changed it, i quite like the speed as it is and because i have an aqua adapter on my pole im constantly turning it on andoff inbetween windows.
Theres this guy on facebook who was selling a flow control for £10, apparently he has sent some to wagga who is testing it out, i might get that one, or is there one u would recommendi got? I wanted absolute minimal on here due to weight and tidyness but i think i can afford to put a flow rate control on it /emoticons/smile.png

I have heard about that controller as well it is the same one as Mark Munro uses and they are approx. £3 if I remember on his trolley video

Yes mate, I've got one on my trolley. To be honest I usually leave it at a certain setting. used this one every week since about March and never burned out or had any trouble :thumbsup:
Ive just ordered that, thanks for the advice mate, and thanks to everyone who also has one and recommended it. I will take a picture when ive fitted it and addit in this thread.

Top thread Paul. I'd still change those wheels though.
We will see, probably will in the future, its been fine so far, but early days. Ive pulled it across grass with a full container on and its been ok, main problem is pushing it and it stops on small cracks or uneven ground, but pulling is fine.

Back