Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ok wel i do belive im in a soft water area so will check my pm of mains water and hopefully that will help

ok wel i do belive im in a soft water area so will check my pm of mains water and hopefully that will help
yer thats the best way to start, that will tell you what will be the best system for you. check it and let us know and we will be able to help you decide what is the better system to go for

My ppm is only 96 from the tap but even so, cant help but think RO > tank > DI is still best option cost wise as RO unit is only £300 for a decent Merlin set up....

Rc how have you secured your tanks just got a berlingo and want to put a tank in
They have 5tonn cargo straps stealing them both down using the securing loops in the back of the van. Then there is a frame built round the tanks to protect them from any damage.

Do you have an upright tank and a flat tank how many straps you got on them do you just loop them over or criss cross

Do you have an upright tank and a flat tank how many straps you got on them do you just loop them over or criss cross
I have a 250lt flat tank that is striped down from corner to corner diagonally across the tank.

And only have 2 straps on it

Back