Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moving a Grippa Tank system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A friend of mine has a 6.1 transporter 2023 and Ionic’s fitted a 400 ltr delivery system in that but it’s a normal panel van not a combi, the tanks is near the bulk head Also fitting a syringe a combi ime guessing all the weight will be over the back axle as well ?
It will indeed. That is part of the reason I'm happy to have a smaller system, compact one etc. I have so much other stuff to do nowadays I'd struggle to use 325 litres in a day anyway.

I have a temporary solution. I bought a Streamline compact system from windowcleaningstuff.co.uk. It runs on a lithium ion battery, no need for b2b charger etc. It is meant to be a back up system. I'm due to take delivery of a brand new t6.1 4 motion this week and it can be easily lifted in and out of that if ever a van goes down. It can also provide short term cover while I get a plan together.

Latest Posts

Back