Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moving a Grippa Tank system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A friend of mine has a 6.1 transporter 2023 and Ionic’s fitted a 400 ltr delivery system in that but it’s a normal panel van not a combi, the tanks is near the bulk head Also fitting a syringe a combi ime guessing all the weight will be over the back axle as well ?
It will indeed. That is part of the reason I'm happy to have a smaller system, compact one etc. I have so much other stuff to do nowadays I'd struggle to use 325 litres in a day anyway.

I have a temporary solution. I bought a Streamline compact system from windowcleaningstuff.co.uk. It runs on a lithium ion battery, no need for b2b charger etc. It is meant to be a back up system. I'm due to take delivery of a brand new t6.1 4 motion this week and it can be easily lifted in and out of that if ever a van goes down. It can also provide short term cover while I get a plan together.

Evening gents. I am about to upgrade one of our vans. I need to move a 500L delivery only GrippaTank system over into a new transporter. Then I have a Facelift hotbox that I'm going to get fitted. I cannot go to Grippa (nor would I if this were a possibility). I've asked ionics but they won't touch a Grippa system. They are happy to lineX the floor for me once the holes are cut ready for install but that's as much as they would do. Any suggestions on the best way to get this done?
Try the guy in Oxfordshire, gpcleaners
They install and de install carpet truck mounts, great firm

Back