Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 man system upgrade

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SlySquid

I'm currently running an Ionic pure2o 500L 1 man system and usually have water left at the end of the day. Looking to upgrade it to a 2 man and get my brother out with me every now and then to lighten the load. Would a 500L tank be enough or should I go bigger?

I'm currently running an Ionic pure2o 500L 1 man system and usually have water left at the end of the day. Looking to upgrade it to a 2 man and get my brother out with me every now and then to lighten the load. Would a 500L tank be enough or should I go bigger?
All depends what type of work you are doing if commercial and two of you working you will run out by lunch time , if doing a few houses hear and there starting late and finishing early you might be ok , also depends on flow rate but generally I agree with @Part Timer 650-750 depending on van payload , having a bigger tank you don’t have to fill it but if a small tank you cannot put more in

All depends what type of work you are doing if commercial and two of you working you will run out by lunch time , if doing a few houses hear and there starting late and finishing early you might be ok , also depends on flow rate but generally I agree with @Part Timer 650-750 depending on van payload , having a bigger tank you don’t have to fill it but if a small tank you cannot put more in
It will be mostly residential work 3 bed semis etc. Probably no more than 20 houses per day.

Back