Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vauxhall Combo setup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Streaks

Hi,

I have been given the attached 350 litre tank and frame and would like them installing into my Combo LWB but I'm struggling to get anyone to fit it.

I believe it is originally from The Cleaning Warehouse but when I rang their technical line they said they wouldn't be able to fit it into a LWB Combo as there isn't enough room underneath to make it safe... which seemed strange to me :unsure:

Other companies won't touch it because it's not their product.

So far I have tried:

- The Cleaning Warehouse
- Grippa Tank
- Window Cleaning Warehouse
- Waterworks
- Pure Freedom

As well as a bunch of local mechanics, no luck with any.. suggestions please? I'm based in the midlands but willing to travel.

I'm not the most handy so would like to avoid the DIY option if possible.

Attachments

• 20240527_121810.jpg
    20240527_121810.jpg
    865.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi,

I have been given the attached 350 litre tank and frame and would like them installing into my Combo LWB but I'm struggling to get anyone to fit it.

I believe it is originally from The Cleaning Warehouse but when I rang their technical line they said they wouldn't be able to fit it into a LWB Combo as there isn't enough room underneath to make it safe... which seemed strange to me :unsure:

Other companies won't touch it because it's not their product.

So far I have tried:

- The Cleaning Warehouse
- Grippa Tank
- Window Cleaning Warehouse
- Waterworks
- Pure Freedom

As well as a bunch of local mechanics, no luck with any.. suggestions please? I'm based in the midlands but willing to travel.

I'm not the most handy so would like to avoid the DIY option if possible.
Unfortunately, many mechanics will not be interested as it's a second hand system. No guarantees on it's structural integrity and for anyone installing it there's a huge degree of liability.

Do it yourself. Measure it. Draw a cardboard template locate it's fixings double check the underside of the van for obstruction. Hoses and fuel and drill away. Get some new high tensile nuts and bolts along with any additional fixings you need

Back