Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vision or Sparkle?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's great, thanks for the info... Lol, we've all got some weird customers, maybe there are some window sniffers out there.
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

LOL !!

I have used both versions of vision and can only echo what has already been said, and no great difference despite my initial positive views most likely placebo effect and on certain jobs with tiny specks of dirt off a flat roof after a heavy downpour of rain, for example, made it painfully slow to rinse down the glass and get all those tiny bits off.

County Durham Lad

Last edited by a moderator:
been a long time since a good old addative debate anyone on here still using them im thinking may just buy a demon shine see how it goes

its defently a lot cheaper than the other too i no @Pjj loves vision but not shore if he tried the others
lol they are all a placebo total waist of time , why spend hundreds or thousands of pounds on filtration to remove stuff from water to make it pure then just chuck this rubbish straight in your tank causing bio accumulation , blocking pumps and loads of bubbles 😂😂

Hi Since i have taken over added sparkle now known as Diamond Shine people would have seen a massive difference in the product it is made in a laboratory not at home in a shed as before it comes with all the cosh needed the improvements are from the smell to the proformance i spent a great deal of time and research into getting this product right it does not block up pumps it smells great it helps with bird muck,snail trials and makes the brush glide loverly and from as little as £12 a bottle a bargain i hope

Hi Since i have taken over added sparkle now known as Diamond Shine people would have seen a massive difference in the product it is made in a laboratory not at home in a shed as before it comes with all the cosh needed the improvements are from the smell to the proformance i spent a great deal of time and research into getting this product right it does not block up pumps it smells great it helps with bird muck,snail trials and makes the brush glide loverly and from as little as £12 a bottle a bargain i hope
It did block up pumps many people reported that issue it was like a gell laying on the bottom of the tank and then got sucked into the filter or pump . Has the formula changed now stopping that ? I don’t think most are worried about a smell when they have there windows cleaned certainly my customers wouldn’t be interested in that . And as for the bubbles well again it took ages to rinse , it’s not needed we clean loads of salty seagull poo covered windows that ime confident will be some of the worst in the country done a hotel today right on the cliffs the windows were opaque with salt and they were done 4 weeks ago just hot pure water reading 000 is all that’s needed for this type of work

sounds like we work in very similar conditions @Pjj the coast can be brutal when it comes to salt on the glass and bird muck ! @mark m you have definitely got the price right proof is in the pudding as they say, Im going to order a bottle to trial i think

sounds like we work in very similar conditions @Pjj the coast can be brutal when it comes to salt on the glass and bird muck ! @mark m you have definitely got the price right proof is in the pudding as they say, Im going to order a bottle to trial i think

Yes quite likely , but unlike you I won’t be ordering it I wouldn’t want to contaminate my tank with it 😂😂

It did block up pumps many people reported that issue it was like a gell laying on the bottom of the tank and then got sucked into the filter or pump . Has the formula changed now stopping that ? I don’t think most are worried about a smell when they have there windows cleaned certainly my customers wouldn’t be interested in that . And as for the bubbles well again it took ages to rinse , it’s not needed we clean loads of salty seagull poo covered windows that ime confident will be some of the worst in the country done a hotel today right on the cliffs the windows were opaque with salt and they were done 4 weeks ago just hot pure water reading 000 is all that’s needed for this type of work
Yes the formul has changed and that is why i know it does not clog the tank i also live on the coast in fact 500yds from the sea so know how bad the windows get

send me a dm @tench0771 i send you a free bottle and if it clogs up your tank i buy you a new van and system

Latest Posts

Back