Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wagtail combo= any of you already using one?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ya can still use combo for one pass clean on lightly soiled window so they say @boarcity

check out cleaningspot co.uk they do wagtail

im going to grease that pivot point , as Wagga says in the vid

otherwise itll wear quickly

Hey all, I've got the Combi but I think its the older version......When I sent for a replacement pad it never had the Velcro on it:mad:. I made the mistake of practicing on my own window and when I tried getting it as close to the window as possible I took shavings off the upvc with the metal on the wagtail:eek:. I use it now for pole work with windows that I can't get close to, should have bought a vice versa it would have been easier I think./emoticons/wink.png

I hardly ever trad now so me flock of wagtails have flown the coup so to speak /emoticons/biggrin.png

Using both tbar/squeege and wagtails within a few months of starting window cleaning I certainly favour the wagtails. Tbar and squeege on large windows though.

I got a Wagtail Flipping nuisance as well.

Got that blue pad in your pic.

Cant work out what your supposed to do with it.

Ive tried all sorts every way round, under, over, flip up, flip down, one pass, etc.

Cant do it.

I cant see how anyone could.

I use the wagtail without the pad just as a squeegee on my ext pole for hard to reach windows.

Where it is good is when poling from the side to reach windows above porches or over hedges etc.

alright bud , i used it so the scrubber flipps over the squeegee and the scrubber rest on the sqeegee handle ,but iv seen people use it the other way round so when there useing the sqeegee the srcubber hangs under

alright bud , i used it so the scrubber flipps over the squeegee and the scrubber rest on the sqeegee handle ,but iv seen people use it the other way round so when there useing the sqeegee the srcubber hangs under
cheers @dasslr1

Back