Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Watching Videos Differently.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

H MAN

Over many years have made many YouTube videos so to help newbies window cleaners.
Because at the time was the only way I could.
Now found could put these videos directly in FaceBook to play.
So more people can see them without the mucking around going through YouTube.
So have a public FaceBook group you see most of these videos.
Just check see what we mean Window Cleaning Squeegee Techniques Group

Watching videos differently.... I happened to watch a short segment of a video and i personally found the content dated by at least 10 years with poor audio and too many heat guns melting, reforming and reinventing thermoplastics

Watching videos differently.... I happened to watch a short segment of a video and i personally found the content dated by at least 10 years with poor audio and too many heat guns melting, reforming and reinventing thermoplastics
Yes you are right there are many old videos but the concept is still valid to day.
Our videos were never meant to be long drawn out 10 – 15 minute videos just for the entrainment value.
But to the point videos often less then 2- 3 minutes NO BS instruction on what ever the subject is.
And yes there are many other videos that related to other subjects which you would find in many different playlists.
BELOW FIND PLAYLISTS THAT RELATE MORE TO WINDOW CLEANING.
SWIVEL SQUEEGEE TECHNIQUES www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGXIM0LRMTcTbxkrejZ5T7j7cdpw4638d
WINDOW CLEANING SQUEEGEE & POLE TECHNIQUE www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGXIM0LRMTcTGZnYC90IO6prEKurnnbT2

Last edited:
Yes you are right there are many old videos but the concept is still valid to day.
Our videos were never meant to be long drawn out 10 – 15 minute videos just for the entrainment value.
But to the point videos often less then 2- 3 minutes NO BS instruction on what ever the subject is.
And yes there are many other videos that related to other subjects which you would find in many different playlists.
BELOW FIND PLAYLISTS THAT RELATE MORE TO WINDOW CLEANING.
SWIVEL SQUEEGEE TECHNIQUES www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGXIM0LRMTcTbxkrejZ5T7j7cdpw4638d
WINDOW CLEANING SQUEEGEE & POLE TECHNIQUE www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGXIM0LRMTcTGZnYC90IO6prEKurnnbT2
what was the back story about the fallout with you and willie erken?

The reason put this up is for the benefit of the people that haven’t got the time to watch long drawn out 10 – 15 minute plus videos.
All 100 videos are in 2 playlists
So to find the video you are looking for, to the point videos often less then 2- 3 minutes (NO BS instructions.)
But if you like videos with entrainment value (these videos not for you)

Latest Posts

Back