Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water flow problem

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Creece22

Hi I’ve got a problem with my static system, the water into the tank is barely a dribble, I’ve replaced the ro membrane & the pre filters but no change, can anyone help me m?

Do you have decent flow before the pre filters, after the pre filters, is your flush valve open?
Go through the system step by step. Break it down to one component at a time. If you get good flow going in to one part and it's not coming out then you know where the issue is.

You're not saying which type of R/O you have, if you have a small a R/O and haven't cautiously taken it apart to change the membranes you could have re-connected them incorrectly very easy to get the connections and hose mixed up if not done carefully

Do you have decent flow before the pre filters, after the pre filters, is your flush valve open?
Go through the system step by step. Break it down to one component at a time. If you get good flow going in to one part and it's not coming out then you know where the issue is.
Thanks finally found the problem it was the part that’s attached to the li
Has your tap pressure dropped, do you use a booster pump, have you changed your pre filters and connected with the arrows the correct way
Hi I’ve got a problem with my static system, the water into the tank is barely a dribble, I’ve replaced the ro membrane & the pre filters but no change, can anyone help me m?
Finally found the problem it was the distribution system within the Di vessel the long thin part was loose & pushing up into the top of the lid blocking water flow out, ive managed to get it working temporarily & ordered a new one, if this was the problem all along my old membrane may still have some life left in it, if I keep it maybe wrap it in a plastic bag could I reuse it when the current membrane dies?

Finally found the problem it was the distribution system within the Di vessel the long thin part was loose & pushing up into the top of the lid blocking water flow out, ive managed to get it working temporarily & ordered a new one, if this was the problem all along my old membrane may still have some life left in it, if I keep it maybe wrap it in a plastic bag could I reuse it when the current membrane dies?
Would think if you kept it in pure it would last but your new membrane should last at least 4 years unless you're in a very high TDS area and produce a lot of water.

Latest Posts

Back