Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water from 4 jets and rinse bar

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why do you want 4 jets ? If it’s a big brush I understand but a normal size one two jets has always worked fine even with heavily salted windows , we just turn up the flow a bit

The OP wanted 2 jets plus a rinse bar! He seems to be suggesting that he is able to work faster.
Yes been there and tried all that years ago rinse bars I found a complete waist of time , none of them are any good , 4 jets I didn’t find worked any better I found 2 jest 2 mm and turn up the flow rate worked the best out of all option we have tried , sometimes you can have to much water , we do a hotel that’s 50 meters from the sea and the salt makes the windows opaque but using 2 2 mm jets on 99 Gives plenty of water and never get any issues don’t see any advantage with adding a rinse bar we found they catch on raised frames , water hits walls and lintels pulling dirt into the windows and it also uses a lot more water and no more speed in cleaning .

Yes been there and tried all that years ago rinse bars I found a complete waist of time , none of them are any good , 4 jets I didn’t find worked any better I found 2 jest 2 mm and turn up the flow rate worked the best out of all option we have tried , sometimes you can have to much water , we do a hotel that’s 50 meters from the sea and the salt makes the windows opaque but using 2 2 mm jets on 99 Gives plenty of water and never get any issues don’t see any advantage with adding a rinse bar we found they catch on raised frames , water hits walls and lintels pulling dirt into the windows and it also uses a lot more water and no more speed in cleaning .
What works for you works for you, the OP wanted to try something different and it seems it's working for him.

Back