Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water suppliers?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Danny555

So ive just set up but have some big houses on my books at minute. Too big for ladders. Im thinking of buying purified water off ebay and just using a pole until i can afford to get the proper system. Thoughts?

I just went to eBay hoping some nutter was actually selling purified water in 20L tubs or something. Alas no. As PT says search spotless water. A backpack and a pole tall enough to reach, a few containers and you're away. Bloody hard work doing houses with a backpack though. I also believe that money would be better spent on a van mounted system if this is something you're going to get in the end anyway.

I just went to eBay hoping some nutter was actually selling purified water in 20L tubs or something. Alas no. As PT says search spotless water. A backpack and a pole tall enough to reach, a few containers and you're away. Bloody hard work doing houses with a backpack though. I also believe that money would be better spent on a van mounted system if this is something you're going to get in the end anyway.
I had a look on ebay at 25 litre tubs and there was afew like. The nearest pure water station to me is leeds. Like a 40 or 50 mile round trip.

A new Spotless has opened in Middlesbrough. Next to Haruns new shop .Metcalf Rd . Skippers Lane . May use it if needed if price is ok

You dont have to thank me Harun for free advertising . Its about time a shop opened here. Its all about Pricing . This new Spotless water station is a deal breaker .

I had a look on ebay at 25 litre tubs and there was afew like. The nearest pure water station to me is leeds. Like a 40 or 50 mile round trip.
There are different / other companies other than spotless water… search pure water stations if you haven’t already and the different companies will show up.

Window cleaning warehouse sell 25 Ltr tanks £11 each. Buy a big boy backpack bundle for £400 and you’re away.

A new Spotless has opened in Middlesbrough. Next to Haruns new shop .Metcalf Rd . Skippers Lane . May use it if needed if price is ok

You dont have to thank me Harun for free advertising . Its about time a shop opened here. Its all about Pricing . This new Spotless water station is a deal breaker .
Most order stuff online there are very few shops that you can walk into to buy proper window cleaning kit , the stuff B&Q sell isn’t for professionals

They're getting tighter, it use to be a free tank of water and a free bacon butty and a tea or coffee when they opened a new site.
It's a sensible move to put a Spotless site beside a supplier of cleaning equipment, I also think he gets £3k.

They're getting tighter, it use to be a free tank of water and a free bacon butty and a tea or coffee when they opened a new site.
It's a sensible move to put a Spotless site beside a supplier of cleaning equipment, I also think he gets £3k.

When Spotless water put up a site on every location they do a breakfast club(launch event) for all new stations - they offer free fills and free food, this has not changed to be honest @Part Timer , My site is yet to get a date for the launch event as we are a new station but it will certainly be within the next 2-3 weeks, just waiting for the phone call from the marketing team as they are very busy outfit.

And I get 3k? Haha I wish ! :ROFLMAO: They pay a small rent fee each month for being allocated space on my premises yes but they also cover the electricity and water rates that they use, its not to bad considering it helps me with the shop.

When Spotless water put up a site on every location they do a breakfast club(launch event) for all new stations - they offer free fills and free food, this has not changed to be honest @Part Timer , My site is yet to get a date for the launch event as we are a new station but it will certainly be within the next 2-3 weeks, just waiting for the phone call from the marketing team as they are very busy outfit.

And I get 3k? Haha I wish ! :ROFLMAO: They pay a small rent fee each month for being allocated space on my premises yes but they also cover the electricity and water rates that they use, its not to bad considering it helps me with the shop.
They had a big advert on their site, and all customers were emailed, offering £1000's if you knew anyone to put one on their land. If I'm around I might pop down on opening day. Working away last 2 weeks of this month though. Their site near Oxford is beside a cleaning supplies shop, hope your access is flatter.

They had a big advert on their site, and all customers were emailed, offering £1000's if you knew anyone to put one on their land. If I'm around I might pop down on opening day. Working away last 2 weeks of this month though. Their site near Oxford is beside a cleaning supplies shop, hope your access is flatter.
They offer £350 for a referral site referral, its never been more and never been less, they are always looking for locations to expand on.
I just checked the Spotless water @ Oxford out on Street view, and wow the access is pretty bad like isnt it, our access is spot on, you just got to reverse up to the container and you can either fill up via the back door or the side door, if the access is via the side door on the drivers side then it would be best to drive ahead instead of reversing on.

Back