Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Waterworks 3D power up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thank you mate answered it spot on as I also charge battery every night. Ordered it last night I'm looking forward to using it.

I've just placed my order for a powerupHD (I was looking at the 3D but it has a larger footprint and won't fit into the back of my Peugeot Partner, just as well I checked) 

Anyway, at Window cleaning warehouse they are £438.84 all in and at Waterworks they are £492.00 so obviously gone for the former and hope they are all they're cracked up to be!
Massive difference in customer service WCW in my experience get delivery wrong or very late most times I have used them ☹️ 

Unlike waterworks, Gardiners and Daqua which offer great services. 

Massive difference in customer service WCW in my experience get delivery wrong or very late most times I have used them ☹️ 

I've never used WCW before so I don't know, like you I've always used Gardiner's Daqua and I had a  Grippatank system fitted and they've been great. The only other firm I won't touch is Purefreedom because they sold me some dodgy "Tulsion" and wouldn't refund me.

Hopefully my WCW experience might be more positive ?

Last edited by a moderator:

WCW deliver your items you've order and guaranteed have missed something out so you have to ring them... 

My last order didn't have my door number on luckily I think it was dpd called me... 

Hows everyone finding the power up 3d reel then any faults occuring
No faults , it’s definitely slower than the hd. And the anti snag is more sensitive but I like them we have 3 at the moment , I do think that the adjusting bolt for the motor is to long and the hose can hit it that could do with a bit of a modification I will speak to Jordan about this when I have a spare 5 muinits . 

Frustrating I know but should be an easy fix.

Get straight onto Emma/Jordan they sort my teething problem immediately I add a replacement part at 0800 the next morning ?
Very frustrating but it happens 

I managed to get the hose on the little bit that's left and put a  jublie clip on it

Leaks but need it for tomorrow so need the remember not to pull all the hose out else it will be of haha 

Put my old hose reel in as well just incase 

Will ring in the morning 

Back