Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wet feet..........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I used to use karrimor waterproof, breathable walking shoes / boots, but they don't seem to last as long anymore. I tried Gelert, another budget brand waterproof walking shoe, but it was only a few months before they started leaking. 

My current pair are mountain warehouse brand and had them 2 years so far, highly recommended. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a cheap pair of black leather lonsdale trainers from sports direct I think they were 24 or 25 quid. They are velcro to. Not very nice looking but really comfy, good grippy soles if a little on the thin side. They seem very waterproof. Not sure how long they will last though but at that price are very good value

I was going to say the same. The worst footwear in my opinion. No thermal properties and the toe caps transfer the cold 
no they dont...i wear thick socks in winter and my feet are fine...warm and dry....in fact ive been wearing them with shorts for the last month or so......??

I bought a cheap pair of black leather lonsdale trainers from sports direct I think they were 24 or 25 quid. They are velcro to. Not very nice looking but really comfy, good grippy soles if a little on the thin side. They seem very waterproof. Not sure how long they will last though but at that price are very good value
theyll last about 3 weeks...absolute waste of money mate!

no they dont...i wear thick socks in winter and my feet are fine...warm and dry....in fact ive been wearing them with shorts for the last month or so......??

theyll last about 3 weeks...absolute waste of money mate!
Time will tell I guess. To be honest they all seem to give up the ghost fairly soon be it cheap or expensive. Maybe I'm just too rough with them

Back