Wfp on bottoms

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by KieMan, Jan 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. KieMan

KieMan Member

Excuse title not suggesting to replace toilet paper for a wfp....was just wondering what is your stance on basically using the pole system on whole house not just tops, i used to pole tops and blade bottoms but recently started clean the whole house with pole as i had it out what's the point in not using it.....found i getting more jobs done per day.........just curious of views. cheers

Advertisement
  2. Jonathan Sanderson

Jonathan Sanderson Active Member

Yip. It's far quicker. Can easily finish my day an hour two sooner doing all WFP.

3. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

Some people blade the bottom windows as they are trying to conserve water i.e. they do their run in a car and don't have the space for a big tank.

4. abs

abs Guru

I agree there's a guy close to me that uses a punto and he only carries 50 ltr , I work out my estate and can carry 250ltr so I do everything with my wfp

5. johnny bravo

van is ready to go tomorrow, top + bottoms for the first time, not just the odd one but all. luckilly all in one housing estate. all new builds so all easy to clean.
    looking forward to it.

i will still be expecting something to happen to ruin it all.

set-up today, no leaks. set-up a lot different than my first set-up.
    a lot of help and hints from you guys, THANK-YOU

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I always carry my trad gear in the van just incase things go tits up but I wfp everything now including pets and children if they should get in my way :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i wfp every thing but some times its quicker to trad if u dont need a ladder ect but 90 percent of the time its wfp the lot for my round , the back pack is nce tho for when u do tops only funny anouth today i did a road were i normly trad the lot the fronts r high but the backs have flat roofs with windows an doms ect that need cleaning an wfp is out as i still need a ladder to get up there ect , but i thault sod it im guna take the back pack down an do the front tops an i realy injoyed it no high aquad windows to strugle on plane sailing it was an i did the road mch quicker.

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#8 Smurf, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    You soon find out which methods are best as each have their pro's and con's

9. cheapncheerful

it depends a lot on .....what type of glass the house has.....me not like that funny glass

them backpacks go anywhere.......:D 20150106_140756.jpg

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

So do you it seems ffs :D

Advertisement