Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

question for midland cleaner!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mufcglen

hi pal, the remote i bought off you for my trolley im just wondering are they any good to put in a van mounted system and do you know if the range is bad because theyre inside a van?

hi sorry mate i haven't logged on ere for a while so only just seen this, the ones i used are ranged at 100-200 meters so in theory should be fine it can be used on a van mount but range will be reduced like you say as its enclosed in metal van, the best thing i could advise if you looking to put on the back of van is to wire up a external aerial to help with the range doing this should comfortably make it work at 100 meters, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3db-Antenna-aerial-433Mhz-RP-SMA-F-with-Magnetic-base-Ham-radio-/290868517257?pt=UK_Computing_Boosters_Extenders_Antennas&hash=item43b91d5989 something like this id recommends i have a few very similar to this so if you do want one gimme a shout or even better if can wire it up to the aerial for your radio that work aswell

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back