Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

10345987_1429261904002472_5340312897597576088_n.jpg
new i should have wore trousers got stung hands an legs grrrrrr lucky there was dock leaves there oushhh

I'm trying to figure out how tall they were as seems to me the same height as the guttering. Either they are incredibly tall or that flat roof you’re standing on needs weeding /emoticons/biggrin.png

haha its a rased bank the stingers were about a foot tall i have to put the pole over the fence to clean the bk windows saves draging 100 meters round /emoticons/biggrin.png

All I can say I hope it's worth your while with all that messing about. :rolleyes:

Mind you I hear @Tuffers is the man for a bit of bush trimming /emoticons/biggrin.png

I would have wipped out me brush cutter first instead of getting stung as I'm an old wimp /emoticons/biggrin.png

Oh well at least well all had a bit of a laugh on here instead so thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

Back