Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you eat for lunch in this weather?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have a protein shake for breakfast and a coffee
Then decent lunch
Sets me up for gym in evening

I'm into the gym at the minute so my meals are as follows:

Meal 1
Greek yoghurt with frozen berries, protein powder and dark chocolate

Meal 2
Chicken wrap with salad and mayo, pineapple for afterwarda

Meal 3
Chicken breast, rice and mixed vegetables

2 squares breakfast bars pre gym

Coco pops and protein powder post gym

Meal 4
Porridge with protein, honey and banana

On rest days I have the above plus another meal of steak and rice ?

I'm into the gym at the minute so my meals are as follows:

Meal 1
Greek yoghurt with frozen berries, protein powder and dark chocolate

Meal 2
Chicken wrap with salad and mayo, pineapple for afterwarda

Meal 3
Chicken breast, rice and mixed vegetables

2 squares breakfast bars pre gym

Coco pops and protein powder post gym

Meal 4
Porridge with protein, honey and banana

On rest days I have the above plus another meal of steak and rice ?
What a palaver.
Had stew and dumplings last night with crusty bread.
Pie mash and liquor before Millwall on Saturday.
A full English Sunday morning, then a big roast dinner when I get back from the pub.
I only posted this for something you can fantasize about whilst ‘enjoying’ your shakes. ???

I've lived both lives.....the pub,drinking,partying,taking drugs,womanising and eating stodge all the time.....

And the gym life...eating healthier,regular workouts,no alcohol,etc...the latter is far more satisfying and I'm much happier

I agree with you Steve garwood about the protein shakes though they are just junk food!

I treat myself to a full English on a Sunday at a local cafe and i indulge in a good curry,pizza,etc occasionally too!

I've lived both lives.....the pub,drinking,partying,taking drugs,womanising and eating stodge all the time.....

And the gym life...eating healthier,regular workouts,no alcohol,etc...the latter is far more satisfying and I'm much happier

I agree with you Steve garwood about the protein shakes though they are just junk food!

I treat myself to a full English on a Sunday at a local cafe and i indulge in a good curry,pizza,etc occasionally too!
It’s all about balance. I try to eat reasonably healthy during the week, and only usually drink during the week if my local darts team are short and I get called in.
However, the thought of not drinking weekends feels me with dread. I love the social aspect of it and will never give that up. I’d rather enjoy life and live slightly less than scoff lettuce whilst sitting in on Saturday nights wasting life away.
Each to their own etc

I still drink on the weekends and have a cheat day once a week too, although it sounds like and is definitely a palaver at first - now it's a dialled in routine for me so it's like clockwork. Plus I enjoy all the food I eat so it isn't too bad, chicken and rice can be decent if you know how to season it (which I don't ?, but I've had it from people who do!)

(Joking aside hope you've been alright in this cold snap)
Yeah I've actually been ok, I found the Skytec Argon gloves worked well in the cold sunny days, just can't get them wet otherwise they don't work. For cold wet days it's rubber outer (industrial marigold type) and thermal underneath with a hot hands heat sachet. Going to get the electric mitts to try for next year (hopefully worst is over for this year).

Latest Posts

Back