Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you eat for lunch in this weather?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Got to have pocket meat
Love Bob Mortimer
Got his autobiography
Met Paul fishing on the Lea in hoddesden
I cut myself some Polish kielbasa the other night then found some in my pocket 30 minutes later ?

Bob's not that far from me originally his book I'll put that on my reading list.

Lucky to have met Paul, I assume he was just down to earth as he comes across on tv

yeah just a normal guy who will chat with anyone else down the river bank
I love to take a pack of kabanos with me when I’m out and about lol
Pocket ?

i tend to graze, as in eating small amounts every hour or so, i don't do breakfast the meal usually is home made bread with cheese and pickle or tuna maybe the odd slice of beef with horse radish.
in the summer its salad and lots of it with maybe a bag of crisps seabrooks salt and vinegar, we don't do left overs as we cook what we know we can eat for an evening meal sometimes it might be sausage and chips from the chippy as a treat but, i feel really sluggish after that so, tend to avoid all that stuff if i can, i treat myself to a bacon sarnie once a month when i'm out and about but i'm getting bored of that now maybe i should try porridge and berries?.

Interesting. This is something I've been trying to think more about. I have to be honest, with a stressful year last year, I fell into the trap of buying food while out a lot, but it's expensive and more unhealthy. This week I've made up some pasta salad and put it in the fridge for the next few days, and I make up a coffee in a mug flask. Think I might heat the pasta though, I've got a couple of food flasks, so I think heat is needed in this weather.

Also, love Gone Fishing, those two are such good craic and a staple of my youth. Regarding pocket meat, I find the thin Kabanosi (not sure of spelling) in the Polish section of the supermarket to be super satisfying. I'm a wild camper too, and prefer my camps in the winter (no insects, people or other pests!), and I find it excellent to have a little snack of salt and protein that can be nibbled at on the go.

Interesting. This is something I've been trying to think more about. I have to be honest, with a stressful year last year, I fell into the trap of buying food while out a lot, but it's expensive and more unhealthy. This week I've made up some pasta salad and put it in the fridge for the next few days, and I make up a coffee in a mug flask. Think I might heat the pasta though, I've got a couple of food flasks, so I think heat is needed in this weather.

Also, love Gone Fishing, those two are such good craic and a staple of my youth. Regarding pocket meat, I find the thin Kabanosi (not sure of spelling) in the Polish section of the supermarket to be super satisfying. I'm a wild camper too, and prefer my camps in the winter (no insects, people or other pests!), and I find it excellent to have a little snack of salt and protein that can be nibbled at on the go.
That’s what I have kabanos
Good fishing bait also in this cold weather
Also if in a bivvy fries up nicely with some onions and beans for brekkie
I will camp anywhere anytime if I fancy it
Wife calls me ray mears lol
Quite good at foraging also

Lunch is normally a chicken breast sandwich with salad and spicy mayo,an apple and fage yoghurt with seeds,nuts and/or berries...

Breakfast is usually a pancake made in my nutribullet(2 eggs,rolled oats,peanut butter,banana,cinnamon)cooked in coconut oil

Of course I mix it up a bit,sometimes its fresh soup in a food flask or tuna sandwich or cheese and onion.depends what I have in....

I NEVER go to the chippy or any food establishment during my working hours

I have sandwiches ham cheese or tuna mayonnaise orange banana packet of crisps 2 chocolate bars small ones and a ?load of coffee ?

A kiwi ? I probably eat more than you by 10am
Unless you eat half a kiwi or nothing then I'm almost certain you're correct ?

I eat a fair bit in the evening though, especially at weekends. Actually put on half a stone over Christmas ? when the weather warms up a bit I'll be eating a bit less to nip it in the bud, easier to stop getting fat than it is to lose it.

Unless you eat half a kiwi or nothing then I'm almost certain you're correct ?

I eat a fair bit in the evening though, especially at weekends. Actually put on half a stone over Christmas ? when the weather warms up a bit I'll be eating a bit less to nip it in the bud, easier to stop getting fat than it is to lose it.
5 Rich-Tea and 1 litre of coffee for first breakfast then 4 weetabix, then I might have half a cereal bar before my first job

5 Rich-Tea and 1 litre of coffee for first breakfast then 4 weetabix, then I might have half a cereal bar before my first job
And I thought I liked my hot drinks :LOL:

I've had a kiwi and just have a brew with a few pieces of white chocolate, going to go out shortly and do a couple of pita jobs that I couldn't do last week, then come back and start my work to find out how much the tax man wants to steal off me ? ?

Pm you later, want to pick your brains about ISA's

And I thought I liked my hot drinks :LOL:

I've had a kiwi and just have a brew with a few pieces of white chocolate, going to go out shortly and do a couple of pita jobs that I couldn't do last week, then come back and start my work to find out how much the tax man wants to steal off me ? ?

Pm you later, want to pick your brains about ISA's
Only Coffee on a morning that's it.

I now charge £75ph for financial advice and if it turns out it's :poop: no refunds

Latest Posts

Back