Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you guys listen to

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have the music cranked up to the max and I sing at the top of my voice and couldn’t care less who hears me. Even throw in the odd dance move.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

8 hours ago, Dave B said:

Today has been old school jungle all day

Gotta have tunes on when working unless on phone to mates who are doing the same job 

Not heard this one before, all though my memory is failing as the years go by 

On the subject of music, put on my two tone suit last night and went to see a band Called ‘mainly madness’.

What I liked about them is, they go a bit ‘off piste’.

They ska’d up oasis and van Morrison and many others.

Bloody good night.

If any of you peoples are anywhere near Bromley high street tonight, myself and mates will be in the partridge pub to watch a band called ‘run for cover’. 

Seen them a few times and are awesome.

Pop down if you fancy it, I’m the handsome ginger fella ?

10 hours ago, Dave B said:

Today has been old school jungle all day

Gotta have tunes on when working unless on phone to mates who are doing the same job 

Dave, how did you upload that. Every time I try to upload a video, I get a notice saying your only allowed 4.88mb? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
On the subject of music, put on my two tone suit last night and went to see a band Called ‘mainly madness’.
Bloody good night.
If any of you peoples are anywhere near Bromley high street tonight, myself and mates will be in the partridge pub to watch a band called ‘run for cover’. 
Pop down if you fancy it, I’m the handsome ginger fella [emoji106]
Dave, how did you upload that. Every time I try to upload a video, I get a notice saying your only allowed 4.88mb? [emoji30]
The pub will be full of window cleaners now. The traddes and the polers will end up kicking the shite of each other.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The pub will be full of window cleaners now. The traddes and the polers will end up kicking the shite of each other.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Been on this forum a few years now and don’t think many would turn up tonight as it’s full of northerners on here.

Shame really as it’s a 70s band and the northern lads would fit right in with their flares and moustaches ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloody good night.

Dave, how did you upload that. Every time I try to upload a video, I get a notice saying your only allowed 4.88mb? ?
Last Friday I went to cliffs pavilion Southend and saw a band called Goldhawk they performed the sound track to quadaphia album brilliant band If you get a chance to see them ?only problem was the venue was full of 60 year old Mods lol

Bloody good night.

Youtube mate

Copy the link and paste on here

Or for your own vids use dropbox and copy/paste link

Not actually uploading anything then

Back