Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What fitting is my FSC?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Derekarogers

I've been saving up for some kit the past few weeks, I firstly bought the 18'' Whirlaway FSC.

It looks as if it is a quick release fitting but I am not sure as never owning one before.

I am now looking to purchase my pressure washer:

On checkout it asks which high pressure outlet fittings to choose from:
M22 Screw Fittings
M22 Stainless Steel Fittings
Midi Stainless Steel Q/R
Large Quick Release

Am I right in thinking I need the Midi Stainless Steel Q/R?

I'll attach a photo below of the handle from the FSC

Screenshot_20220415-103424.png

Thank You :)

I've been saving up for some kit the past few weeks, I firstly bought the 18'' Whirlaway FSC.

It looks as if it is a quick release fitting but I am not sure as never owning one before.

I am now looking to purchase my pressure washer:

On checkout it asks which high pressure outlet fittings to choose from:
M22 Screw Fittings
M22 Stainless Steel Fittings
Midi Stainless Steel Q/R
Large Quick Release

Am I right in thinking I need the Midi Stainless Steel Q/R?

I'll attach a photo below of the handle from the FSC

View attachment 26783

Thank You :)
Hi. Do you mind if I ask you how much the fsc was please?

Hi. Do you mind if I ask you how much the fsc was please?
I actually paid £420 for it. Had I waited and shopped around more I could of got it cheaper.

Rutland Pumps currently have it on for £340

I actually paid £420 for it. Had I waited and shopped around more I could of got it cheaper.

Rutland Pumps currently have it on for £340
I've not used mine since I bought it 3 years ago. I use my twin turbo or Falch five point. The FSC is good if you don't want any mess.

What lpm do you use m8 with the falch ive been eyeballing theses but dont think my 15lpm is enough to run it ?
Aye, mine is 21 or 23lpm. The falch is good for decking and roofs which I use mine for. Today I was PW big monoblocks and all I used was my twin turbo which is a tad quicker than the falch. If it wasn't for the decking and roofs then I would never have bought it. Might be great with a 400 or 500 bar machine because it handles 500 bar, not sure the monoblocks could.

Latest Posts

Back