Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What is lightest poles to buy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hyzer373

I bought an slx 30 ft, it’s quite heavy when extended out at steep angles when you need to rinse, slx is lighter than clx poles isn’t it. What poles have you found the lightest to use?

I have super lite brush, above conservatory extensions was bit of a struggle when rinsing as it was extended out far. Might have to get something for back support as my back is aching lol.

I have super lite brush, above conservatory extensions was bit of a struggle when rinsing as it was extended out far. Might have to get something for back support as my back is aching lol.
A Super Lite is about 220gms where as an Extreme is about 95gms. You might find that that is a massive difference when almost horizontal.

The xtreme poles are too fragile IMO if your using them all day every day....a better alternative is a xline nano pole which is stronger,more rigid and still much lighter than an SLX...I use mine with a gardiner carbon gooseneck and xtreme brush...light as a feather!?

Extreme poles are the lightest as above. But having had a few their lifespan is very short. Lucky to get a year out of them they snap often. I bought an xlin3 nano last year and imo its the best pole I've had in terms of weight/durability balance. Not quite as light as the extreme but a lot more like the slx in terms of durability. The clamps take some getting used to but my next pole will be another nano for sure.

I’ve also got the nano 25 it’s nice pole liter then slx but stiff as a poker clamps are not as good as gardeners but no black hands with this pole ?

Back