Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hey!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Simply Business

Been following (and occasionally commenting) on the forum for a while /emoticons/smile.png

Just wanted to formally say hello - it's a great forum you have here, pleasure to be a part of it!

heya- you seem to be a good lot [simply business] im insured with you a few yrs now , creep creep

I used to be with you. I liked the "click here to see my insurance" link you did/do.

Currently with gleaming due to the all inclusive nature of the cover and the item being worked on cover.

I used to be with you. I liked the "click here to see my insurance" link you did/do.
Currently with gleaming due to the all inclusive nature of the cover and the item being worked on cover.
Sorry you're no longer with us, but thanks for the feedback on that! You never know, maybe one day you'll decide to come back /emoticons/smile.png

Been with Simply Business for five years. Good annual price, and chuffed I haven't had to call on them yet.
Great to hear you're a long time happy customer /emoticons/smile.png Fingers crossed it stays that way - you must be a careful worker /emoticons/wink.png

hi I am with You Simply as well
Awesome rshandyman /emoticons/smile.png Sounds like we've got a few friends here then /emoticons/smile.png

Hope you guys all had a good weekend? Many of you have much work on?

I was with simply business but gleaming covered the whole lot for me at a top price [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back