Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My 4021 RO

WCF

Help Support WCF:

baconlover1

Hi I have just got round to fitting my 4021 ro system and just want to check im getting the right reading.

I have got a reading of 014ppm out of the pure outlet im running at 50psi with a 60/40 waste to pure I think.

it takes me about 1 minute to fill a litre jug but I started running the ro this evening and its pretty cold not to sure if that makes a different to production so I am wondering if I can get that reading down closer to 000ppm

any thoughts would be great.

It will take some time for the membrane to settle. Manufacturers guideline is flush for 24 hours which is a lot of water to waste so I normally recommend that flush for 2 hours then run your r/o and over time the ppm will drop.

At 50 psi I would have expected a flow rate of around 1.2l a min so your water flow from the tap may be a bit poor. Normally you can get 12/15 litres in a minute from your tap. Try measuring that and see what you get.

For a new ro the ppm out of 12 seems rather high to me @doug atkinson don't you think?
The Pressure dictates the ppm Smurf, sounds about right but will come down a little more after it has embedded. If pressure was at 80 psi and flow rate was perfect then would come down more

Latest Posts

Back