Which Brush?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Matty H, Mar 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

I'm buying a SLX25 tomorrow but can't decide what brush to get? I've always used dual trim but never had sill brushes - suggestions please?

I'm all excited like Xmas eve when I was a kid getting a new toy :)

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

get the extreme wide, where r u based

3. mark m

mark m Hero

I have been using the Gardiners extreme brush for the last 12 months i think it is the best brush i have used .I just brought http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/info_BRUSH_SLSILL_FTMED.html used it for the last 2 days seem to be getting used to it but i think i need a few days more to decide if i think it is better than the extreme

4. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

I would recommend either the medium mixed dual trim or the sill medium dual trim. The medium mixed has the best cleaning action but the sill can obviously clean sills more easily.

5. simon

simon Guru

i was using the medium dual trim sill & loved it but last few weeks ive used the flat trim stiff sill (red) & its fantastic. ive done quite a few first cleans lately & it flies through them, did 1 today that had 10yrs of spider webs all over & it went really quickly, its the only brush you need in my opinion but whatever type sill brushes are the best

6. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Thanks Alex - I was thinking along the lines of the medium dual trim - does the sill brush really work that well?

[hr]
    Shropshire mate - why?

7. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

if you was local to me, i would of said come down and try a few of the brushes out and see what you like

8. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

That's kind of you mate - never mind I'll ring Gardiners today and make my decision ;)

9. James

James Guru

I love mine. I would kill you if you tried to take it off me.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=375042035854574&set=a.314664878558957.103455.301831336508978&type=3&theater

Advertisement