Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Gutter camera and monitor

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't have the sky vac what I have is more powerful. Elsea Titanus. Yeah I have customers who I service three times a year for gutters. I drive a Citroen Nemo. I can get the gutter vac, gx390 pressure washer, and about 150 litres water in it. I used to have a tank but it's better for me using 25litre containers and either use pure freedom trolley or gardiner back pack. Small vans are handy for resendential. Can still get 400 litres in it for commercial jobs if I need too. Wouldn't mind getting a Ford Transist Connect lwb bit more space. 

Where did you get your Elsea from, tried googling it cant find a shop for it?.  Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate you can get it from Ruck Engineering in Darlington but you would need to ring them as they don't list it on their website.

My camera & monitor arrived today (£190 from ebay) working great. Also bought a 51mm inlet for a skyvac incase I need to upgrade my Maxblast. Just waiting for my poles & 5m hose to arrive and I'm good to go.

20181009_202849.jpg

Getting the 5m hose from gutter cleaning systems gcs in ebay which cost £40. They don't advertise it but you can ask for it when you purchase their carbon gutter poles. Guy is called Alex and he is great to contact and ask questions.

Latest Posts

Back