Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which gutter vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have one of these, had it for 4 years, never let me down.
On eBay at the moment for £200 if you have the rest of the equipment needed.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F252273559136

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

How does this Machine cope with grass & heavy debris as its only got a 106 airflow which doesn’t seem too impressive,don’t get me wrong, if it works satisfactory I’d be interested in giving it a go?

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sometimes it won’t lift heavy wet large areas of moss or grass that’s matted together, but on the whole it works really well.

You can buy complete kits from guttercleaningsystems.co.uk

I use it regularly and it’s never let me down. I had a omnivac before and it needed three motors replacing in 18months.

I am about to buy another one for the other van.

I’d never buy anything from GCS, had a bad experience with those clowns, I’ll probably lash out for the machine mart vac, spec it top notch!

Pretty pricey but I reckon with a cyclone side entry port & my smooth bore 2” hose I’ve got.. should perform as good as the sky vac.

I only wanna buy once & choose the best Machine I can afford, sky vac is out of my league financially, I’ll take the next best option which is without doubt the Vac from Machine Mart.

GCS aren’t the best, I spend 6 weeks trying to get hold of them for a new gutter pole head. Ended up making my own. But they don’t make the Vacs.

God knows how they are still trading, they have all the bad qualities that would normally close a company down, matter of time I suppose!

but regarding the vac, I’m going to pay the extra & get the one I’ve previously mentioned, only seems right, I’ve forked out for 100% carbon fibre poles, got the 2” smooth bore hose, wifi camera for the top, just as well complete the setup with a top spec vac.

at least then..if something won’t shift & the ladders need to come out..I’ll know it’s not down to the machine not performing.

Fair point. I spend six weeks trying to get hold of them as I needed a new head for the pole. I ended up making my own. But they don’t make the vacs and that’s what counts.

Back