Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jay74

Need advice of which pole to go for. I need a pole for a four storey commercial building as well as domestic housing. I'm just starting out out with limited budget so what pole is best for both jobs. Is it best just to get one pole do these jobs where I can add or take away sections for the specific job on the day. I've seen a 'raptor' pole at reasonable cost and is a 48 foot pole. Are they any good? TIA

Not wanting to insult you but if you are just starting out do you think you will be able to handle a 48ft pole?
I would do as @Part Timer suggested and get an everyday pole (Gardiners SLX25 or 27) and extensions for the large jobs.

Not wanting to insult you but if you are just starting out do you think you will be able to handle a 48ft pole?
I would do as @Part Timer suggested and get an everyday pole (Gardiners SLX25 or 27) and extensions for the large jobs.
Hi. Thanks for your concern. I have been window cleaning for about 8yrs and been doing 4 story commercial work for the firm I work for. I mean I want to start up on my own.

Back