Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who does a 5 day week most weeks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I work another job, so I just do 2 full days a week. I don't know how you lot manage a 6 or 7 day week ? I'm knackered after 2 lol. Its a bit of extra cash to buy nice things and treat the family. I fit these days in mon - fri. No weekends for me. Thats family time in my house.

are you happy working like that ? Personally that would do my nut in , when I get home that's it I stay home
Not especially Abs. Plays havoc with my social life /emoticons/wink.png Would like at least 2/3 evenings off so have to figure that out.

You can't take too much work on either as what with the weather being so unprdictable you soon will get stressed out. ?:rolleyes:
Spot on, I tend to gauge how much work I can do on the winter months and set that as a limit because if you do it the other way around it'll be a struggle in winter. Spare time in summer months can be used for adhoc work.

I tend to try and work 5 days doesnt always work like that, like this week I have a heavy dose of man flu bluh

as I am on my own I do2-3 days a week . but in talks with a friend to join up soon .I was thinking about doing something like ........

1st wk. of month 5days

2nd wk. " " 5day

3rd wk. " " 5days

4th wk. leave empty for bad weather ..... catch up week???? just an idea

Tortoise and the hare for me.......3 days sometimes 4, I want to do this job for the rest of my life....so nice n easy ,and no stress....you have to

Take care of yourself,mentally and physically

Due to car problems and weather I've managed 1 day in the last fortnight really hoping for a good week next week , I'll still only do 3 days like lol

hmmm I got my shopping list and got all excited...and fecking corwoods northwich shut at two...whats wrong with this country...its okay I will now spend my hundred online....

Me and my wife are very lucky to both be on very good money so we both only work 3 days a week , gives us 4 off a week to enjoy ourselves
ABS thats what we are all aiming for but no where near myself work six days

really enjoy being out and about different jobs every day

ABS thats what we are all aiming for but no where near myself work six daysreally enjoy being out and about different jobs every day
That's good m8, enjoying your work is very important, I also totally love my job but I also enjoy doing nothing lol

Wow, there's as many as five days a week can be worked? Just kidding.

I used to do six day weeks working on my own then when I took on Benny that went down to five then once we had too much work for five days we took on Nick, now to ensure they earn a full weeks wage I only hit the squeegees one to two days a week with them but I am also putting in a couple of days a week drumming up fresh customers for them.

I did, when turning 40, decide that working weekends would be a no no. Time to chill is too important to me.

I have customers ask 'why can't you do our windows on Saturday, that's our day off?' I just ask them when they think my day off should be?

Back