who else goes to the gym?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by daveyboy, May 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Does anyone else here go to the gym on a work day?
    I started again a few weeks ago now and am finding i have more energy than when i stopped even though i am doing more each day now

Advertisement
  2. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

I go 3 days on 1 day off
    Used to be a competitive bodybuilder but packed it in now busy with family life

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

No need, I do WFP :cool:

4. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Yeah Tuffers but using cf pole does not count its way too light ;-)

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I do different every day but go at least 5 days a week
    Whatever i do i also get on the boxing equipment daily
    I train like a fighter so no such thing as overtraining

6. TolishAPurd

I have a load of weights, pullup and dip frame in my garden. I used to be big into fitness throughout my youth and was a gym instructor/personal trainer. But I injured my shoulder a few years back and struggled with tendonitis problems ever since. Its been a slow recovery but its starting to come back strong now.

7. simon

simon Guru

until 18 mths ago i was in the gym by 6.30am mon,wed, fri then i fell in love :love: lmfao n its tapered off i havent been since we moved in together 9 mths ago & i feel like a happy saggy bag of ****, but i like my mornings much better now, just in the process of finding somewhere we can train together at night now cos i really believe training keeps you younger

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

Yep 5-6 days a week. Fully qualified personal training and works in gyms up until the day I took on full time window cleaning. It's still my passion and love it even more because the window cleaning means I eat when I want and train when I want. Both gel together amazing as the gym keeps me energetic and strong to keep up with physical gym. Not to mention the body that comes with it I often get whistles and comments from the women while working in summer months especially summer when it's shorts and vest time! Blowing my own trumpet here! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Have a home gym, power rack, leg press, maybe 1100kg of Olympic weights etc etc.

Was going to start doing amateur strongman this year but my left knee is now completely shagged and been unable to lift for about 8 months now :(

10. TolishAPurd

What sort of routines are all of you using? I've done full body routines a long time and could do with some ideas to switch it up a bit.

Advertisement